Has it happened to you before that when you’re talking on the iPhone, your cheek accidentally presses the ‘mute’ button? I have and it happened so frequently that the boyfriend always say that I have fat cheeks. boo hoo!
Recently, we decided to have a little ‘penalty’ and the next one who accidentally press the ‘mute’ button will prepare a home cooked meal for the other party.
I was the first one to receive the penalty and decided to cook Cha Soba for him.
Serve 2 pax
1. 1 packet of Soba noodle
1. 2 small bowl of cha soba sauce. Add iced water to your preferred saltiness level.
3. 1 big bowl of cold water
4. Wasabi & Light Soya sauce
6. Chopped spring onions
1. Cook soba noodle in boiling water for 5-6 minutes.
2. Once noodle is cooked, rinse the noodle with cold water.
3. Place a few cubes of ice on your plate and cover them with the noodle.
4. Cut a few pieces of seaweed into small strip, place over noodle and serve.
5. You may serve the soba with some chopped spring onion.
This is an idiot proof dish to prepare and even an amateur cook like me can come up with restaurant quality Soba. Haha.
The boyfriend now owes me 2 home cooked meal!